Ultimate Stretching Aide for All Ages and Stages of Life
Full body stretching is an easy and effective way to stretch the entire body to neutralize tightening throughout the body.
It is unique to the FlexiBelt™.
Flexibility – Comfort – Movement
The FlexiBelt™ is the perfect stretching companion! Great for anyone at any age to aide in flexibility and recovery. Developed by Sue DiOrio, a licensed Physical Therapist in the Cincinnati area. She developed the FlexiBelt™, a 10.5 foot long stretching belt with one fixed loop and one adjustable loop for optimizing your positioning during stretches.
- Made of 100% polypropylene for durability, comfort and easy cleaning.
- 2 inch width for comfort and control.
- 10.5 foot length accommodates all stretching activities – even for the tallest athletes.
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism.
- Fixed sewn-in arm or foot loop to maximize proper positioning during stretching and poses.
- Adjustable loop allows for ultimate full body release and stretch.
- Time saving device for stretching, able to stretch full body with one position.
What our customers are saying…
Iconic running coach and original owner of Bob Roncker’s Running Spot – the original and nationally recognized running shoe store in the Tri-State Area
My husband and I use the FlexiBelt as part of our maintenance program to keep us flexible and pain free. We took our 10 year old son to Sue when we noticed his shoulders were uneven and we discovered he has scoliosis as a result of a one year growth spurt of over three inches. His muscles were so tight, it was literally making him uneven. After using the FlexiBelt on a regular basis, before and after sports, he says he no longer has pain and he actually runs faster! This is a game changer for the whole family. It definitely helps us keep up with our at home exercises and out of the physical therapy office. Thanks FlexiBelt!
George D. J. Griffin, III, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgeon, racing enthusiast, and Black Belt in Taekwondo
“The FlexiBelt™ is an excellent adjunct for a regular stretching program to prevent knee and hip injuries as well as prevent hamstring tears and groin pulls. I use it regularly and recommend it to all my patients.”
Tina Paff, Owner of Bick’s Driving School